Piedmont Family Lawyer
Dedicated Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Adoption, & Paternity Law Firm
Divorce, child custody, child support, asset division, spousal support, guardianship, adoption, domestic violence support- there is a lot that the Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards, your Piedmont family lawyers, can do to assist you during some of the most challenging, or most joyous, times of your life.
Families are wild and messy and complicated. Whether you are hoping to add a new member to your family, fighting for access to your biological children, or struggling with finding independence through the divorce process, our family law attorneys deliver the support you need. Your professional family law firm, we guide you through every aspect of your family law case, protecting you, your rights, and aggressively fighting for you when needed.
Your family relationships and those closest to you have the biggest impact on both your daily and long-term happiness. Sometimes a change to your family dynamic is required in order to better pursue the life that you desire. Just about every family will face some family law matter at one point or another. When you are the one requiring support, make sure you seek the assistance of a qualified, dedicated Piedmont family law firm, like the Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards.
Call the Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards at (405) 451-3346 for a Consultation!
Experienced Family Lawyer
A dedicated, experienced family law attorney, the Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards assists with all aspects of family law. From providing dedicated and compassionate support with child custody to aggressive divorce assistance, our primary goal is to support you in obtaining as favorable an outcome as possible for any family law matter you are facing.
- Divorce Attorney: Every divorce is different. Our experienced divorce lawyers help you navigate this complex time. We listen to your concerns, identify assets that are most important to you, assist with creating a parenting plan and time-sharing plan that is suitable for your family, and help to build a future that is best for you. Getting the best possible results for you is always our top priority.
- Property & Asset Division: Marital asset and property division is really just the process of dividing up your marital belongings in the most equitable way possible. There will be assets more important to you, assets more important to your spouse, and assets that you are willing to use as bargaining chips to help you get what you want. We help you understand which assets are subject to division and develop a strategy for getting the best possible results.
- Child Custody Lawyer: Child custody is the most sensitive topic related to divorce. Whether you are dealing with initial custody arrangements or are seeking support for custody enforcement or custody modification, our compassionate family lawyers work diligently to protect your relationship with your child and obtain a parenting and time-sharing plan that works for you. The courts will always work toward finding a solution that is in the best interest of the child, so we make sure they fully understand your dedication to your children.
- Child Support Attorney: Both parents are responsible for the financial support of their child. Based on their income, one parent may be responsible to make child support payments to the other parent to ensure that the child’s quality of life is maintained at all times. We assist with obtaining support from the other parent, child support modification when things change, and enforcement when the child support obligation is not being met.
- Spousal Support: Spousal support or alimony may be a condition of your divorce as well. This can be a permanent measure or only temporary, depending on the circumstances of your unique case. We can help you understand if you are a good candidate to receive spousal support or what you may be responsible to pay.
- Paternity Lawyer: It can be challenging as an unmarried father to build a relationship with your child. If you would like to take responsibility for your minor children and gain legal rights of access and time-sharing, we can help. From establishing paternity to fighting for your ability to spend quality time with your children, we aggressively pursue your rights as a father.
- Guardianship Attorney: Others in your life may require your care or support when they are unable to take care of themselves. We assist with both adult guardianship and child guardianship, allowing you to provide the assistance your loved ones desperately need. Whether dealing with an aging or critically ill parent or when pursuing grandparent adoption, our guardianship attorneys assist you in protecting those you love.
- Domestic Violence: Sometimes protecting your family means protecting yourself from your family. There are many home situations that can lead to domestic violence, and even people without a history of violence can have moments where they act out of character, putting you and your family at risk. If your spouse, adult child, parent, or any other person who lives in your home is threatening or performing acts of violence, or other forms of abuse, against you or anyone else in your household, you have the right and the responsibility to take protective action. We can assist with protective orders, such as a Domestic Violence Restraining Order, and other related matters such as child custody or divorce.
Let’s Talk- Compassionate Legal Advice
The Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards is the Piedmont family law firm that you can rely on to deliver sound advice, quality legal representation, and insightful and creative solutions to your legal needs.
Whether you need an aggressive divorce attorney, a compassionate guardianship lawyer, or a motivated father’s rights attorney, our family lawyers are ready to go to work for you.
Call the Law Office of Lisé L. Edwards today at (405) 451-3346 for your Consultation!